Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Troubles

I picked up the breaded shrimp with a side of fries special for lunch from the restaurant in my building today. Such a meal requires that I have both ketchup and cocktail sauce as my condiments. I keep finding myself dipping shrimp in the ketchup and fries in the cocktail sauce.

I tried eating the shrimp with my left hand and the fries with my right hand to keep things straight, but that just got confusing. Besides, I need my right hand free to high five all the people who come by my desk to tell me how awesome I am. But if they ever find out I'm having this condiment dilemma, my reputation will go down the drain.


A picture of the conundrum below...

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, December 05, 2007, Blogger steveegg said...

Easy solution; ketchup in one half of the clamshell, cocktail sauce in the other. Of course, I don't feel the need for either ketchup or cocktail sauce.

Side note; I've got the best captcha word evah - "tvlol".

 
At 10:30 PM, December 06, 2007, Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

How many times a day do you get high-fived?

 
At 11:50 PM, May 05, 2008, Blogger Mr Lucky Doubles said...

AND a roll?

That is a lot of carbohydrate you've got going there my good man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home