Saturday, December 10, 2005

Deja vu all over again

Disgruntled Car Salesman over at...um...Disgruntled Car Salesman tackles a pet-peeve I certainly share with him: drivers who seem to forget how to drive in the snow EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

I'll concede that when the snow first flies I'm probably overly cautious, but that's mainly because I have so little faith in any of the other people on the road. Over the last few days I've been repeatedly cut off by drivers who apparently forget that braking distance increases when roads are icy. Then I've usually got someone with a similar lack of intelligence tailgating me at the same time. Talk about taking it from both ends!

Just as annoying to me is all the non-moving idiocy taking place when it snows. Who, exactly, thinks it's a good idea to double-park on a busy street during the morning commute when snow piles already reduce road-width by a good ten feet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home