Friday, December 30, 2005

Kane Watch

I'm going to start a regular feature here called Kane Watch. I'll try, with great dilligence, to keep tabs on Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel columnist Eugene Kane, and provide any commentary I may come across regarding both his column and his blog, good or bad. I believe that Kane has a tremendous opportunity to build understanding and cooperation with his column. Instead, he regularly squanders that opportunity by being a polarizing apologist, and quite often as racist as he accuses so many in Milwaukee of being.

To start off, here's what a couple of other bloggers had to say about Kane's most recent column on the mob beating of Samuel McClain. Check out:

Texas Hole 'Em Blogger: KANE: MISSES THE POINT AS WELL

RealDebateWisconsin: Kane, insane.

They say it so well there's nothing left for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home