Saturday, December 31, 2005

Mob Beating*

So Samuel McClain, recent mob-beating victim, wasn't just honking his horn. Looks like a drug-deal didn't go so well.

Boots & Sabers jumps on the news** and asks "Does this change things?"

*By adding an asterisk, I'm implying that it really isn't a 'mob beating' because of the drug-deal preceding it. I'm being sarcastic.1

**By 'jumping on the news,' I'd like to clarify that it means they were the first ones to let me know about it. So it really only counts as 'jumping' in my world...unless you actually did break the story, in which case, good for you!***

***Of course, this leads me to remind you that when you're here, it's only me that counts.****

****Please don't tell Cantankerous I said that.

1. My New Year's Resolution is to no longer use the asterisk. From now on, it's all about footnotes.


Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home