Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Virgin Blogger

Welcome to Ask Me Later. If you want to know why Casper and I decided to name this blog as such, you'll just have to ask me later because I really don't feel like explaining right now, okay? Geeze. You just got here. Simmer down.

Personally, I decided to partake in this blog because as I get older, I find myself more and more interested in trying new things. You know, sushi, skydiving, menage a tois. But let's be honest here, the whole anonymity side of it certianly helps. And what's more, who doesn't love a soapbox? Then, of course, there's Casper. He's always getting me to come out of my shell. Like that time with the cameras and the "photo shoot." That Casper! What a hoot.

I am hoping to use this space to sound off, praise, appreciate and maybe even shed some light on issues that I find interesting for one reason or another. I hope you will, too.

I am a bit nervous, I'll admit it. You know, um, I've never done this before. So, please, be gentle.

And thanks for reading my first ever blog post. I hope it was good for you, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home