Sunday, December 25, 2005

What to Do


So, it's Christmas. I can say for my part, that overall, it's been a great one. Unfortunately, though, the day is young and I currently find myself alone, ripping cd's, killing people in a great on-line mobster game, and writing this blog.

Which is to say, I'm bored. We did the whole Christmas-at-Thanksgiving thing this year, and I'm not a big fan of that. So, this is officially the first Christmas Day I've ever spent alone: The dad is in heaven. The mom is with the step-dad in Vail. The brother is with the wife at the Bears game (she's a Packer fan, we are Bears fans. Hah. That's great). The sister is with the boyfriend at her home in D.C. And me? Well, my man is at work (yeah, I know what you're thinking: on Christmas Day?! Stupid Packers) So that leaves me here chilling with the dog, and as you can see, he's not the most exciting company right now.

Hey, it could be worse. A lot worse. I could live in Pakistan.

Or, I could be a liberal.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, December 25, 2005, Blogger David Casper said...

Merry x-mas Cant...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home