Monday, January 09, 2006

Kane Watch: A compliment for Gene

I actually have to give credit to Eugene Kane for how he's using his blog. Unlike a newspaper column where the communication is pretty much one way, it would seem he's recognizing the value blogs provide in their ability to facilitate dialogues. While I may not necessarily agree with his message, I do like that he's utilizing the tool to respond to criticisms.

Since I would rather see Kane justify and defend his assertions instead of just making them, understanding the back-and-forth nature of blogs is a good first step.

But he still has to get away from attacking the messenger.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, January 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no comments allowed.

Though I'm not surprised the Journal Sentinel doesn't go out of their way to hear the voice of the people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home