Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Putting a rumour to rest

It's been brought to my attention that there are some out there who believe I am Eujean Kain. I couldn't figure out why until I just re-read this post where I said "Unfortunately, this will be my last entry on the Eujean Kain blog."

Probably a poor choice of words, as what I meant to say was that I would most likely no longer comment on what appeared on the Eujean Kain blog.

My apologies for any confusion.

However, it does bring to light yet another anonymous blogger. Maybe Dennis York is Eujean Kain, which would be really odd since I once theorized Eugene Kane was Dennis York.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you knew where I could purchase some donuts. Donuts are delicious, and although they are not as healthy as brussel sprouts, they are much better with coffee. Donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts,donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts,donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts,donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts, donuts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home