Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Totally '80s Fashion

I was watching Charlie Sykes Sunday morning and couldn't help but notice that Mark Reardon's left earlobe was sparkling. I wanted so desperately to believe that under the hot studio lights a small drop of sweat was merely resting there precariously before dropping off.

It was later revealed to me that it was, in fact, an earring I was seeing.

Now back in the day I had my fair share of piercings. Several were in my ears. One was elsewhere. Never, though, did I think that a diamond stud was appropriate. Even when a girlfriend got me one as a gift I was very up front with her and told her that while I may be a stud, I wouldn't have one in my ear.

Seriously. I said that. I was so cool.

While in no way can I guaranty that Mark Reardon checks out Ask Me Later, I do know that both Charlie and Jessica do. So I will ask them both now...

Please...get the guy a cool hoop or something.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home