Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Audio Blogging with Aaron and Jenna

If you're just too darned lazy to read, go check out the second installment of Blogger Audio.

I found it interesting that they have a hard time getting guests due to a lack of people having microphones. C'mon people, it's the 21st century!

Me, I use my Mr. Microphone to host my own daily talk show. The only problem is I have to sneak into people's homes and set their radios to some obscure frequency just so they can pick it up.

But it means they get to hear my uber-sexy voice.

Oh yeah.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger J said...

Are you volunteering to be a guest ;)?

 
At 8:42 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Aaron said...

Put your money where your mouth is.
We record tomorrow.

 
At 11:25 PM, February 08, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

Is that an invitation?

 
At 12:14 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

I dropped Aaron an e-mail. Unfortunately I can't make tonight's taping, but I'd love to join in sometime...just so long as I can use my Mr. Microphone.

 
At 12:15 PM, February 09, 2006, Blogger J said...

You betcha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home