Saturday, February 11, 2006

PTI

Please excuse our mess as we make enhancements to our blog in hopes of bringing you a new and improved Ask Me Later.

As always, customer satisfaction is our priority. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Feel free to contact your service representative if you have any questions or concerns.

Please note that no refunds will be offered.

So there.

I'm supposed to be cleaning the house but I decided to clean up around here instead.

UPDATE: Changes are complete...at least for now.

One thing you should take note of is that we'll periodically change the language of our date headers. That way, at least you'll come here and maybe learn something useful.

I hope you like Italian.

4 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

Pea green?

 
At 12:28 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

I prefer to call it babys**t green, thank you very much.

 
At 1:36 PM, February 11, 2006, Blogger Tanker311 said...

Don't look at me, man; I'm just here to write.

 
At 2:52 AM, February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To show you how observant I am, I did not even notice the date thing. But I did not the change in backgrounds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home