Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This is what it's all about

Elliot over at From Where I Sit opened up a can of worms by supporting smoking bans.

Check out his post and read the comments. So far as I'm concernend, this is a perfect example of blogging's "town hall" aspect.

As an aside, there will be a demonstration against this ban outside Milwaukee City Hall on March 2nd. My buddy Jules and I will be taking pictures and names. Check out all the fabulousness that is Ask Me Later shortly thereafter for our take on it.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Billiam said...

Yep, it's a can of worms, alright. It is, however, fun. Would be a better discussion over a 6 pack of Heiniken or Rolling Rock, but fun non the less.

 
At 9:30 AM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

How can you remain pseudononymous (is that a word?) if you're standing around taking pictures?

Now I'm gonna come just to take pictures of you and post at From Where I Sit. (Insert evil laugh here.)

 
At 8:37 AM, February 24, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

Elliot, I have people who pretend to be me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home