Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Ironical Mr. Kane

While making my rounds this morning, I noticed this quip from Mr. Kane:

STOP whining. I think these folks need to start posting feedback to their blogs and maybe do a web chat now and then where they answer questions. The way they do it now is similar to right-wing radio talk shows that screen callers to prevent any dissenting voice from being heard.

I went to post a comment about it, but alas, there is no comment section on his blog.

How ironic.

4 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

I whacked away at Eugene Kane as well ... may have drawn a response as well (or at least one of the bloggers who did).

 
At 8:35 AM, March 26, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

What a load of BS out of Kane. Seriously...he's never responded to one of my e-mails. And that's over the course of at least 5 years.

Back to blogcation.

 
At 11:41 AM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Jay Bullock said...

As much as I make fun of the J-S bloggers for not taking comments, we should, actually, remember that they are prisoners of the crappy J-S blogging software that doesn't allow comments.

That said, Kane doesn't get it. At. All.

 
At 1:41 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Tanker311 said...

Trust me, if JS wanted comments, they have the staff to create software that could get it done.

Or, they have the buying power to provide it.

That said, I do understand why corporations don't allow comments on their blogs, and I don't necessarilly think that's a huge issue.

I just found it funny that a guy who doesn't take comments would get out on another blogger that doesn't take comments.

That's just stupid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home