Saturday, March 18, 2006

More things said on St. Pat's

The following conversation took place at approximately 2:27 a.m.:

Cantankerous: Dude this house is, like, 150 years old.

Buck: What in the hell was going on in Milwaukee 150 years ago??

Cantankerous: Like, industry and sh*t.

__________________________

The following conversation took place at approximately 2:17 a.m.:

Buck: Give me a bite of your sandwich.

Cantankerous: I told you people to get some Erbert's and Gerbert's because you wouldn't be getting any of my Erbert's and Gerbert's! Who's the genius now? That's right! I got the Erbert's and Gerbert's, fool!

__________________________

The following conversation took place at approximately 11:58 p.m.:

Cantankerous: GUYS! There's an Erbert's & Gerbert's! Let's all get a sammy so later when we're super hammered, we'll have eats!

guys: I don't want any.

Cantankerous: Fine. But don't be asking me for any later because you missed your opportunity!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, April 14, 2006, Blogger Party Girl said...

very nice. Ah the late night munchies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home