Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Drew Carey is my neighbor!

I advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. My neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists," or "anarcho-capitalist."


Find out which part of Politopia you live in.

And isn't it interesting how John Kerry is closer to Hitler than George Bush? Who is it that keeps getting called a Nazi?

[h/t Belle]

3 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, April 19, 2006, Blogger James Wigderson said...

I see Ayn Rand on there, but I don't remember any questions about rough sex, bad architecture and a desire to speak in long monologues about having contempt for mankind.

 
At 7:40 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Billiam said...

Well, well. We be neighbors!

 
At 12:56 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger texlahoma said...

I live right next to you! I didn't see this blog untill AFTER I did my post. Guess we would see eye to eye on most subjects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home