Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's Rally Time

In a matter of days, Ask Me Later will have it's 400th post.

While I can't wait til the day we get our 10,000th visitor, I'm a little more excited over having our 500th post.

So I have a challenge for Cantankerous, Ramon and myself:

Let's hit the 500 mark in as short a time as possible. I'm thinking, like, two weeks.

At the same time, let's not sacrifice quality for quantity.

(Quality, of course, being loosely defined.)

I'm almost afraid to hit "publish" on this one, but tequila knocked on my door tonight and now it's insisting on spending the evening.

So, here goes nothing...

3 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger J said...

Woo-hoo!

And many more...

Posts, of course. And shots of tequila, I guess. ;)

 
At 6:44 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger grumps said...

Tequila makes better bloggers of us all. Just remember to designate a fisker.

 
At 7:08 AM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I've got a bottle of liquid wormwood I can share, if everyone promises to keep sharp objects away from their ears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home