Friday, April 28, 2006

Kinda close to home

When I was in college, I threw a huge party in my tiny little apartment. After all was said and done, and boy-oh-boy was I done, I climbed into bed with my girlfriend and promptly passed out.

When I woke up the next morning, I wasn't in my bed any longer. I was on the pull-out couch in the living room. Next to my girlfriend's sister. When I said "oh shit!" I woke up my girlfriend's roommate, who was asleep on the other couch.

Oh yeah...and I was naked.

I wrapped a blanket around myself, found my underwear on the kitchen floor and jumped back into bed with my girlfriend.

Who laughed her ass off despite being horribly hung over.

Seems that at some point in the middle of the night I got up to visit the WC, made it only as far as the kitchen, apparently had some issues with my boxer shorts and got lost on the way back to the bedroom.

Quite fortunately nothing happened, other than, you know, waking-up-naked-next-to-my-girlfriend's-sister-and-having-the-entire-thing-witnessed-by-the-girlfriend's-best-friend.

Which makes me a whole hell of a lot luckier than this guy.

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger grumps said...

Damn, Brother. I don't believe I'd a told that.

 
At 8:41 AM, April 29, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

It was a long time ago, totally innocent, and I pretty much tell anyone anyway.

At least after a couple of beers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home