Monday, May 15, 2006

Casper Never Learns

Another installment for Casper's Most Embarassing Moments:

I went out of my way to shop at the Metro Market tonight because the normal place I go to is on a certain list. And I was buying in bulk, so I didn't want to pay Sendik's prices.

I'm making Italian Beef and Sausages for a work pot-luck. I figure if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right. So I needed a total of about 9 pounds of meat. They wrapped it in four different packages.

As I stood at the register, some of the beef rolled over that little divider bar to keep your groceries from touching anyone elses groceries...onto someone else's groceries.

"Excuse me," I said, "looks like you're getting some of my meat."

At Metro Market.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, May 17, 2006, Blogger Party Girl said...

cute.
And the person's response?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home