Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More of Casper's Most Embarassing Moments

At about three o'clock today I was interviewing a candidate for a temp position in my department when I happened to look down at my feet and notice something that had escaped my attention all day long.

I was wearing two different shoes.

Fortunately they were both black dress shoes of similar styles. Unfortunately, one had a much thicker sole than the other.

Silly me...I just thought I was getting taller...one leg at a time.

_________________

(Hey...today you get two for the price of one!)

Some years back I was hosting a party and starting chatting up an attractive Asian girl. At one point in the conversation I asked her what nationality she was.

"Korean," she said.

Being the smooth guy I am, I replied, "Oh yeah? I used to watch a lot of MASH."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home