Sunday, May 07, 2006

Xoff Honors Flight 93 Heroes

Not surprising that Xoff would find amusement in President Bush's statement that:
"I believe that it was the first counter-attack to World War III."
-- George W. Bush, on the revolt of Flight 93 passengers against their hijackers on 9/11.

I think the post Bill links to (and I am assuming is a reflection of his own opinion) has it completely backwards.

If Bush referred to it as WWIII, I believe the intention was to reflect the mindset of our enemies. It's the terrorits who thought (and still think) they were starting World War III.

I know this may come as a shock to liberals who prefer to stick their heads in the sand and pretend that someday we'll all hold hands and sing Marley songs together and that extremist Muslims really do like Americans after all and that our country should have done nothing in response to the act of war that was brought upon us...But yes, I'm going to go ahead and say I really do think terrorists believe they are in a battle for the world.

Or, let's play devil's advocate. Was Bush wrong to refer to it as the start of World War III? Hmmm. Let me think about that...let's see there were of course the attacks in the US, and then there was Madrid and after that was London....seems kind of, oh I donno, like a world war to me. Hey Bill, have you read any of Ahmadinejad's comments lately?

Anyway, that Bush. What a crazy guy.

Those Muslim extremists, I'm sure they only wanted to attack America once. So, we should just forgive and forget and move on.

I'm going to go vomit now. It disgusts me to see that the heroes of United 93 are being used for political fodder by the Xoff's of the world.

Because, for the record, Bush was asked about the movie and a statement made by one of the victims' parents who first claimed that it was the first counter-attack to WWIII. All Bush did was agree.

You know, I wonder if Bill's even seen the movie. I highly doubt it. I have yet to find a liberal who had the courage to go see it. It seems they don't like to remember what's at stake, what we lost and just how much we do have to fight for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home