Thursday, June 01, 2006

Getting it Right

Elliot, Aaron, Nick and I, along with countless, adoring fans, enjoyed fine weather and even better liquor at last night's Drinking Right (see below).

In fact, I enjoyed myself so much that I didn't even go to work today!

Actually, an ex-squirrel fried itself on an electrical post behind my house this morning, so I decided to burn a vacation day, wash the dogs, hang out in the garden and, obviously, blog. The power's now back on, but the lesson I learned is that I should always have at least one ironed shirt and one pair of pressed pants...just in case.

At least I had clean underwear. After last night, the prospect of that was a little sketchy.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Well, at least it didn't degenerate into another installment of Casper's Most Embarassing Moments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home