Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Kane Watch: Web Gems

I went to high school with a kid we nick-named Einstein. We did so because he had a tendency to state the obvious.

I haven't thought of "Einstein" in years. Until, that is, I was perusing the fantabulous writings of Mr. Eugene Kane. Check out some of his most recent gems:

Yet more stuff from the White House we didn't know about.
What a shocker: The White House keeps some things secret. Who knew?


It's important for all of us to know exactly what kind of evidence the government has against them.
Yes! You are correct, sir!


If either of these black Republicans wins because of the black vote, that will be a significant development that bears watching.
If they've already won...how can it bear watching?


The show has become pretty popular for female viewers of all races. (I've watched it on occasion doing research on chick stuff.)
Umm...yeah because I recommend that all my male friends watch The View to learn about "chick stuff".


Even the attorney general described them as more "aspirational than operational".
Actually, and now I'm just getting nit-picky, but the story he links to in that post reports, "
US Attorney General Alberto Gonzales has warned that "domestic terrorists" could become as big a threat as Al-Qaeda." And for the record, the quote he was referring to came from John Pistole, the FBI's deputy director. Annnyway....

You could have knocked me over with a feather after I discovered that some conservatives love the show 24 because they think it's real.
OK, so they don't really think it's real...
Huh??

Alright. That's enough fun for one night. Thanks Gene.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home