Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ask Me Later Now: Drinking Right

What is Drinking Right all about?

Kinda sorta this. Without the dog. But with the bourbon.

You get the idea.

(P.S. - Somehow YouTube has this way of picking the worst scene from a video to show as the still. I promise, what you see below is not what this is about!)

(P.P.S. - Get your mind out of the gutter! It's not what you think! After several hours of drinking, sometimes a scratch is just a scratch! And camera angles aren't forgiving!)





5 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Nick said...

Dude... where was your hand when you were talking to your Mom?

That's just wrong.

 
At 10:34 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

That was ENTIRELY on accident. SERIOUSLY!

 
At 10:40 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger Tanker311 said...

Casper...buddy...I hate to bust you out like this, but Nick is right. I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

 
At 10:45 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

Okay...let's get something straight. I was wearing very loose shorts and no belt. The waist is much lower than it looks. At best, I'm rubbing my belly.

If I was going to be rubbing anything else, I'd need a wide angle lense!

So, hah!

Besides, do you think it's going to be that easy to get a guy who voluntarily gets drunk on his blog and calls his mother to admit to something like you're implying?

Grow up!

You're all just haters.

 
At 9:01 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

I'm voting for you even if you do.... how did you put it? "rubbing your belly".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home