Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Drinking Right On Air

I just left the WUWM studios where I recorded an interview for an upcoming installment of At 10, featuring both Drinking Right and Drinking Liberally. Fortunately, those DL guys weren't there, cuz, y'know, things could have gotten ugly!

I kid. I kid.

Leave it to me to get publicity for something involving drinking. But when it comes to Drinking Right, publicity certainly can't hurt. Which is why now is as good a time as any to announce that the next DR will be at Papa's Social Club, August 8th, 7pm. This one is on the west side, so maybe we'll see some new faces there who are normally too afraid to head downtown.

The show is scheduled to to air on August 1st, at both 10am and 10pm (get it? AT TEN! That one took me a while.) One thing you may hear me talking about is a desire to take Drinking Right national, similar to Drinking Liberally. If you know someone in another town who might be interested, put them in contact with me. And for all you folks who have been attending DR so far, think of this: someday, when it's a huge, nationwide event, you'll get to say you were there first!

Sweet.

8 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

where's Papa's?

 
At 4:28 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Nick said...

77th and Burleigh... If I'm recalling correctly... where Mama Mia's used to be.

 
At 4:39 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

That's where it be.

More details can be found on the Drinking Right details page.

 
At 5:25 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

And technically, I named it. ;)

 
At 5:35 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

Yes you did. That has been noted in the annals of DR, which are kept in a large book bound in human skin in a cave only accessible to those with the secret password. Or candy.

Trust me. That fact is not forgotten.

 
At 8:14 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

Hmmm. Why does that make me feel less than warm and fuzzy?

 
At 11:18 AM, July 19, 2006, Blogger Disgruntled Car Salesman said...

Yeah, how am I supposed to get home if I am too "drunk to drive"?

 
At 3:18 PM, July 19, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

C'mon! We're conservatives!

Our drivers take care of that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home