Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I can do it too!

Clint has offered up his own form of solidarity by listing what he's giving up as part of his hunger strike.

Beets? Seriously? Beets?

C'mon...that's just half-assed.

In the history of all mankind, the only people actively eating beets were doing it only because it was the best thing a communist regime had to offer.

Me, I'm giving up bacon.

For the next eight minutes.

Starting yesterday.

(And I really think he should start listening to Air America because, frankly, if there's ever going to be a shock to someone's system, that's it!)

4 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has the same level of commitment as the hollywood leftys are giving their hunger strike. I will accomplish as much as they will if not more.

 
At 11:04 AM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Oh my gosh, I love beets. Seriously I'd live on them.

One time I was at the Outpost and a woman working there said "Beets - the chocolate of the earth". And I thought... well... isn't chocolate the chocolate of the earth?

 
At 12:45 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Nick said...

I have an issue with any food that makes you think you're bleeding after you've finished digesting it.

Oh... and you know what I'm talking about.

 
At 1:09 PM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

I think we need hearings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home