Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I hate you.

Okay, I'm sure that got your attention. Seriously. How often is it that you're told you're hated and don't want to read on?

(For me, the answer is 27 times)

We're hosting the Carnival of the Badger this week. I'd link to how you're supposed to submit, but, you see, there's a problem with that.

I just got home from Drinking Right.

Blyahhaaayaahahaaahahahahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Irregardless, if you've got something you'd like on this week's Carnival, y'know, you should let me know or something.

If you don't, I'll hunt your posts down and mock you.

Cuz, quite simply, that's what I do.

So there.

Again...

Bluaaauahhhaahaahaahhhahaahahaaa!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, July 12, 2006, Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

Go to bed. Or have some bourbon then go to bed.

 
At 10:14 PM, July 12, 2006, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

Sorry I missed the Gilly's rally, I totally forgot. I'm with DCS on having the next one in the Waukesha area. I'm sure you'll get a turn out there and there's plenty of Bourbon.

Do you always touch yourself like that when you talk to your Mom? I might not want to meet you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home