Sunday, July 30, 2006

Trinkenden Recht

I'm all bilingual and stuff.

A quick reminder that the next Drinking Right is coming up in just over a week.

I've never been to Papa's Social Club but, at the recommendation of someone else, as well as a desire to hold it somewhere other than downtown, I figure we could do worse.

(Actually, I hear Papa's is pretty fun.)

With DR, or, as I like to call Drinking Right, The Good Doctor, soon being featured on WUWM's At 10, all the riff-raff is bound to eventually show up (you know who I'm talking about). So now's your chance to be ahead of the pack as well as on the ground level of a scheme with no itention other than everyone having a good ol' time.

Everyone together now: Drinking Right...it's not about being right...

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger Aaron said...

Do you think that guy can open a beer bottle with his nose? That would be pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home