Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Vikki

I am Ramon! This is all that matters!

By the standards of myself, Ramon thinks the best thing the Journal-Sentinel paper on-the-line thingy has to offer in the world of the blogs is The Vikki. From this day forth Ramon declares that Vikki Ortiz shall be referred to as The Vikki. I am Ramon!

She is the only one who knows how to do the talk. And she is the only one who knows how to do the walk. I have not seen her do the walk, but after a few grasshoppers I am quite the imaginative one.

(That is why the Jellies, they are back.)

She knows the town. She knows good. She knows the bad.

She is The Vikki.

She is not like the Spiffy and Rice. She is the thing that makes me find the pancakes. She is also the thing that makes me think some girls, they are not so bad!

(Even if they question my shoes.)

The Vikki!

Ramon has had his say!

4 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, July 02, 2006, Blogger realdebate said...

Ramon is wise, Ramon is good.

 
At 1:06 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

Paraphrasing lines from Twister, I see.

 
At 3:49 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Viva The Vikki!!

 
At 10:35 PM, July 03, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Viva I am Ramon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home