Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm off

As of last Friday I'm officially on vacation until the 15th.

But tomorrow I'm heading up to the northwoods to make vacation worthwhile by actually getting the hell outta Dodge.

That means there will most likely be no posting from me until I return on Sunday.

Heck, I can't even get a cell signal up there, so I'm not depending on WiFi. In fact, I'm not even bringing my computer.

I've been meaning to post on the most successful Drinking Right to date, which took place last night at Papa's Social Club. Bunches were there, including both a political candidate and the media! And I'm not talking blogger-media, I mean real, live media! (How good a job is it that you get to go to a bar to write your stories?) But, alas, I spent most of the day recovering. There were plenty'o'cameras there, so hopefully some other attendees will have pictures up soon.

So, until Sunday, enjoy your jobs, suckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home