Saturday, August 12, 2006

That's Just Sick

In my last post, I was trying to be nice, but after reading this article, it's occurred to me that some football fans in Wisconsin are just sick.

A video titled "Baby Badger" has been made for toddlers to brainwash, errr...I mean, to teach them how to be a Badger fan. The video, it should be noted, is not just sports related. There are educational elements:

Toddlers can learn how to spell "Bucky," just as kids do on public television. And numbers play a factor in the video - though in a strange, athletic sort of way.

For instance, in "Baby Badger," toddlers learn to identify numbers with former Badgers football greats such as defensive back Jamar Fletcher (2) and quarterbacks Brooks Bollinger (5) and Mike Samuel (10), all of whom are seen in moments of football glory.

There are also colors to learn: red and white.

So there you have it. Raise your baby the Badgers way! Then, when he or she graduates at the top of their class, the disappointment will be that much greater when they don't get accepted. At least, that's what I hear is the case with UW admissions.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

My five year old can sing Varsity already. The three year old will yell "Go Badgers" when ever he sees the Wisconsin "W" on TV. Teach them young and teach them well. I wont tell you what my 5 year old will say if you ask him about Michigan or Ohio State. ;)

Var-sity! Var-sity!
U-rah-rah! Wisconsin!
Praise to thee we sing
Praise to thee our Alma Mater
U-rah-rah, Wisconsin!
;)

Hey anyone can get into Wisconsin I am living proof of that lol

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Red!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home