Tuesday, August 29, 2006

There are good days...

...and there are bad.

Today, by far, is the latter.

So bad is it, that, in addition to my recent connectivity issues, blogging will become even more sparse.

For a while, that is. I may come to find that blogging is an excellent release. Or, I may come to find that I just don't care anymore and throw all caution to the wind and explore something else, such as becoming one of them "emo" people.

Regardless, this is what it is. Funny, because hearing something like "this is what it is" is what put me in the place I am now.

So, there you go. I may be back or I may not.

But whatever happens, I know that whatever does not kill me will make me stronger. And I know that this will not kill me, even though it feels a lot like that right now.

It's not goodbye.

It's just so long.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger Michael said...

Good luck, man. I hope you come back soon. We need you around here.

 
At 11:56 AM, August 30, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

I might be able to help. AGive me a shout over IM or get my #'s from Phelony.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home