Saturday, August 26, 2006

The tremors are starting to settle

I'm sorta on an involuntary vacation from blogging. With some horrid connectivity issues of late, I'm actually sitting in a Stone Creek coffee shop taking advantage of the free wi-fi just to get this post out. It's kinda been nice, though, being away from the blogosphere and all. There's this thing called the sun I seem to recall and I've been forced to bathe more frequently. And the withdrawal is not so bad once the spasms subside.

But I'll be back as soon as all these problems are resolved. I can't do too much posting now because I'm starting to get stares from other patrons. Seriously, why are people so offended by pictures of midgets dancing in panda costumes?

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Stop being so cheap! (and, uh, download a sniffer!)

 
At 1:20 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

Be careful, I read somewhere on the internet that that sun thing you mentioned is really a mother ship and if you spend to much time in it, they will be able to modify your brain waves and turn you into a liberal...

 
At 11:43 AM, August 28, 2006, Blogger Jane Bellwether said...

I'm actually sitting in a Stone Creek coffee shop taking advantage of the free wi-fi

That's when the terrorists will have us in the palm of their hand - when they take down all the wifi satellites.

Otherwise, blogging is only indespensible to blog junkies. My travels sans wireless were totally harsh.

It wasn't so much the shakes or vision problems, it was the interest impairment of the mundane "real" world that sucked so bad. For example, tv news is to adults what Sesame Street is to children. You can watch the funny looking puppets prance around only so long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home