Thursday, September 28, 2006

Behind Enemy Lines

Maybe that's too strong. How about a "supreme act of diplomacy?"

Yeah, that sounds good.

Either way, last night I, along with Buzz and a somewhat willing co-worker, took an extreme leap of faith and headed out to Milwaukee's gathering of Drinking Liberally. There I had the pleasure (and I mean that) of meeting Stacy Rosenzweig, one of DL's co-founders, the infamous Jay Bullock and a slurry of other pinko-commie-tree-hugging-liberals.

I kid. Seriously, I kid.

As an added bonus, Don Holt, Republican candidate for Milwaukee County Sheriff, was also in attendance. When you think about it, it was kind of surreal.

One thing I took away from my journey to the other side was how similar the Drinking Liberally crowd is to the Drinking Right gang.

You see, we all drink.

And when it comes right down to it, isn't that what it's all about?

Seriously, though, it was a good time, and I would encourage any and all to attend should they get the opportunity.

Just note, they don't get free pizza.

7 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Sliver will be jealous

 
At 12:31 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Casperaskmelater you little copy cat!

Phel and I have been talking about going to Liberally Drinking for ages.

We just have not gone because Club G is not a place that I feel comfortable hanging out at.

I can not believe this.

If you hugged Scott Feldstein I will be crushed.

Crushed you hear me?!

 
At 12:41 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

Unfortunately, Scott was not there.

So, I was crushed.

 
At 6:03 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Casper are you coming out Saturday to "shoot right"? ;)

I bet those pinko commies dont have a "shooting left" event lol ;P

 
At 7:54 PM, September 28, 2006, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

wah wah wahhhhh

 
At 3:05 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

The Left couldn't have a "Shoot Left." I don't think they own any guns.

 
At 5:37 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I'm surprised your hangover isn't extra heavy.

I can't imagine the headache.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home