Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Do I Really Live Here?

Sometimes this place makes me sick. As if hearing about the grave robbers who planned on raping a "hot," dead 20-year-old woman wasn't bad enough, I come home to see that:

Monday: As Many as 19 Rape Girl: An 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted Monday night by as many as 19 males in a house on Milwaukee's north side, according to charges filed in Children's Court.

Hegerty has already said that it's a "societal problem." What societal excuse is there for this kind of behavior? Are you joking me?

I don't know about you, but there isn't a corner of the earth that I know of where murdering mentally challenged people or raping children is acceptable.

"Societies" by nature of the word, don't act like that. I'll go there. I just did. Try starting with civilized groups before you throw around the word "societal."

What's wrong with these people? This is too much to even think about right now. What a disgusting, despicable week for the citizens of Wisconsin and Milwaukee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home