Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Gettin' the Good Stuff

"They [Willie Nelson] had a pound and a half on the bus, for five people. That's close to five ounces per person. With the quality I have access to, I could expect that to last two years even if my only abstention was during Lent, and these days I'm taking other long breaks. With the stuff Willie no doubt gets, which if I had I'd save for Friday nights with nothing major planned for Saturday, it would last me forever. They probably to go thru most of it before the tour was over. I really wouldn't care to get that swacko, but the the fact that he does, and remains a productive, contributing member of society is pretty good evidence that our nation's drug policy is unnecessary."

Most of Triticale's post on Willie Nelson's recent drug bust and reason why some anonymous bloggers are anonymous.
Also the most logical argument for anything anywhere in the history of all mankind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home