Note to Jackhole
1. Although it's legal to turn on a red, it's not mandatory. Honking at me to do so won't win you any friends.
2. Your Porsche Cayenne is ugly. It looks like a pregnant Carrera.
3. If you're going to be a tough guy behind the wheel of your expensive car, you damned well better know how to drive it. My car cost a fraction of what yours did, but it's a muscle car nonetheless. If you can't keep up with me after you decided to follow me (for flipping you off), you're just going to look like a fool. And if you don't know how to navigate a roundabout, you have some real problems.
4. I have your license plate number. You've made me give greater consideration to posting the plate numbers of all the other inconsiderate and dumbass drivers on the road I come across. Since I know your plate number, I'll be sure to give them all your name so they can express their appreciation.
5. Not to put too fine a point on it, but your car is really, really ugly.