Saturday, September 02, 2006

Note to Jackhole

1. Although it's legal to turn on a red, it's not mandatory. Honking at me to do so won't win you any friends.

2. Your Porsche Cayenne is ugly. It looks like a pregnant Carrera.

3. If you're going to be a tough guy behind the wheel of your expensive car, you damned well better know how to drive it. My car cost a fraction of what yours did, but it's a muscle car nonetheless. If you can't keep up with me after you decided to follow me (for flipping you off), you're just going to look like a fool. And if you don't know how to navigate a roundabout, you have some real problems.

4. I have your license plate number. You've made me give greater consideration to posting the plate numbers of all the other inconsiderate and dumbass drivers on the road I come across. Since I know your plate number, I'll be sure to give them all your name so they can express their appreciation.

5. Not to put too fine a point on it, but your car is really, really ugly.

Thank you.

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, September 03, 2006, Blogger grumps said...

I think it's important to note that, outside of considerations of comportment or driving skill, that the Porsche CAyenne is ugly as homemade soap.

The decision to buy one gives rise to questions of the owner's judgement.

 
At 8:35 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Who says Jackhole?

 
At 8:46 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

No no no realy. Who says that?

 
At 9:17 AM, September 06, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

I'm trying to keep this a family blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home