Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Josh Schroeder Hates Me

With only .1% uncertainty, Josh Schroeder predicts he will be making a move to Missouri within the next year.

Now, it just so happens that Josh knows of my distaste for a particular city in that state, and seeing how everything is about me, I can only assume he's doing it to spite me. In fact, I once offered to buy him a fine bourbon, and he turned me down. Not just any old bourbon, but some of the good stuff. And he turned me down!

Using my deductive skills, well-honed from years of reading Encyclopedia Brown, I must come to the conclusion he hates me.

Nevertheless, I'm always looking for the silver lining. It would appear that Josh will have an excellent opportunity to start another chapter of Drinking Right!

Unless, that is, someone in another city would care to beat him to it.

Madison, I'm looking at you.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, October 25, 2006, Blogger Josh Schroeder said...

The reason I turned you down is that they didn't HAVE fine bourbon at the bar we were at!

And yes, I'm even planning to move to that city!

 
At 12:49 PM, October 26, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Hellfire Casper stop being so dang emotional! You have to get used to people hating you if you are going to be in politics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home