Thursday, October 12, 2006

November Drinking Right

A special message to all attendees of Drinking Right, both past and present.

The November D.R. will be held on the first Tuesday of the month so that we may all get together and follow the returns as one big happy group.

Not only that, but if you attend in November, you'll also have the opportunity to join in Casper's Election Night "Victory" Celebration. I've been writing up my "victory" speeches for some time now as I'm sure I'll have plenty to make.

Papa's has been gracious enough to not only host this event, but also asked another candidate to move their Election Night headquarters next door!

So, let's just say there may actually be some press in the place.

If you're not one of those more politically involved people (Fraley, Wiggy, Fred, Josh...I'm looking at you), now's your chance to be at a campaign headquarters as the results pour in!

Either way, though, it really is about the drinking.

Mark your calendars now! Go out and vote! Then stop in at Drinking Right!

12 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, October 12, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

Oh Man... Believe it or not, I am taking the whole week off that has the second Tuesday. It is my first vacation in almost three years... If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. I'm still going to try to make it, but I can never tell until it happens.

 
At 4:44 PM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Neo-Con Tastic said...

I vote yes for alcohol.

 
At 12:30 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

I hope that Ramon will be there, I miss him.

 
At 12:46 PM, October 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey -

Did you happen to find my jacket from the October DR??

 
At 1:19 PM, October 20, 2006, Blogger Tanker311 said...

Clint, the bar may have it. I remember the waitress asking if a jacket that had been left at the bar belonged to anyone.

 
At 2:14 PM, October 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had called the bar the next morning and they said that they didn't find any coats.

 
At 8:44 PM, November 01, 2006, Blogger James Wigderson said...

As of now, the lovely Doreen from Waukesha and I plan on attending.

 
At 11:47 AM, November 02, 2006, Blogger realdebate said...

I'll be absent as I am going live in the field live blogging election returns from Racine GOP HQ...

 
At 11:48 AM, November 02, 2006, Blogger realdebate said...

Does anyone else notice how much Clint and Wiggy lok alike?

Wiggs, something you want to tell us?

 
At 11:29 AM, November 06, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

Hey, we will have a TV set with the results, right? I just want to make sure...

 
At 8:58 AM, November 07, 2006, Blogger David Casper said...

Yes...a TV will be present.

 
At 11:49 AM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Patrick said...

Good, then I will too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home