Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stuff

-I highly doubt the series of deaths in La Crosse is the act of a serial killer. However, I'm not entirely willing to rule out the possibility that there might be a serial pusher.

-If you're walking across a street against a light, please try to pick up the pace. It may be illegal to hit a pedestrian, but do you really care to see that law in action?

-Cantankerous recently told me I have a tendency to be attracted to women who aren't very "warm." I'm hoping this never develops into a problem with necrophelia.

-Lately I've been thinking a lot about abortion. Then I get ready to write a huge post about it. Then I stop. Then I get angry. Really, really angry. So I end up just thinking about it again. The worst part is that I hate thinking about abortion just as much as I hate abortion itself.

-I love origin stories, particularly when they're about the villain and you finally discover what made him or her so bad in the first place. I have a strong feeling someone should start taking notes now, because someday, someone is going to want to know what my origin story is.

-Don't look at me that way.

4 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Josh Schroeder said...

You should choose to stop thinking about it. It's your mind, it's your choice.

 
At 8:59 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

Yes, what made the Mad Pusher go over the edge?

And please document where you were at the times of all those disappearances.

 
At 6:19 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger Billiam said...

I'm LOOKING at you THAT way!!! BWaaaaaaa!!!

 
At 9:43 AM, October 19, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Egh people with "warm and fuzzy" personalities are over rated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home