Monday, December 04, 2006

Hic!

Alright...alright...to all you folks out there bombarding me with e-mails about the next D.R., just keep your pants on!

First off, my apologies. I frequently have the ability to read my e-mail, but rarely the opportunity to respond.

Second...YES! There will be a Drinking Right this December. And it WILL be on the second Tuesday of the month. And in spite of what some of you may have heard, it will still be held at good 'ol Papa's.

(As for the rumor you may have heard, we'll still do that...just another time.)

So check out the details on the next Drinking Right. It's a very special one, what with the holdiday season and all. That's right...I said holiday season. Don't get me wrong, though. This D.R. will better be known as the "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus" Drinking Right!

You may now take off your pants.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, December 05, 2006, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

About time lazydaisy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home