Monday, January 22, 2007

Nailing It

Friday night a group of friends and I journeyed out to Three Brothers Serbian restaurant to celebrate a group of birthdays. After a wonderful meal accompanied by a couple bottles of wine, some Czech beer and a couple rounds of Slivovitz, I was feeling a little feisty. At the bar we stopped at after dinner, I got it in my head that I would start playing mind-games with some unsuspecting soul. So I turn to my friend the Robo-babe...

Me: I'm going to ruin someone's night.

Robo-babe: What's her name?

I need to find new friends.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, January 22, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

I used to work with some folks in the Prague office in a previous life, and whenever he came over to the states, he would bring several bottles of Becherovka with him. I developed quite the taste for it. The Czech's make good stuff.

 
At 1:37 PM, January 22, 2007, Blogger sliverthetomcat said...

Oh child please. I was at Eagan's with you last week when you were drunk and "fiesty".

Yeagh, FiestyCasper turned to a group of WOMEN and asked "okay which one of you wants to fight me?" Don't worry we ignored him.

FiestyCasper then danced around the bar telling all of the ladies that they smelled like cotten candy.

Such horrible, cruel mind games our little Mensa member plays with the ladies. Beware women of Milwaukee. Beware!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home