Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Housekeeping

Some long-overdue housekeeping has been performed on the Ask Me Later blogroll. For the most part it included the addition of blogs that I've put off far too long but certainly deserved to be here but I was accessing via the blogrolls of others. Unfortunately, a few had to fall off since they haven't been updated since the turn of the year.

Now, being on our blogroll and ten cents won't even buy you a cup of coffee, but it does mean I have the opportunity to read what someone is saying with relative ease. So, if anyone out there has recommendations, please let me know by dropping a comment to this post. I know there are a few blogs I've visited as of late that I didn't take the time to bookmark, so I'm just going to hope I run across them again!

You may now return to whatever it is you were doing.

____________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home