Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let's Get Naked

I hadn't heard this song in quite some time, but caught it playing in a bar last night and was reminded how much I liked it when it first came out.

Trivia: What was the other hit by the Naked Eyes?




There is always something there to remind me.

__________________________________

Stopped in at Fox 6's Blog-A-Palooza last night where countless other bloggers joined in. Not quite Drinking Right, because, well it was at a coffee shop! But I did get to meet some new people, see some familiar faces and see one unfamiliar face who I knew but had never met.

You know who you are.


1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, February 01, 2007, Blogger mork said...

Promises, promises.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sug0la6fzBY&mode=related&search=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home