Friday, March 02, 2007

And now for something completely different

If there's one thing that's become abundantly clear to me in recent weeks it's that this blog just ain't big enough for all of my personalities. The lonely construction worker and the little girl in me are constantly at odds with one another and most of the time that leaves the Scandinavian painter with a penchant for senseless violence running the show. My doctor tells me I should consider taking my Lithium more seriously, but every time I try to open the bottle it shouts obscenities at me.

Anyhoo, I figured the time has come for me to have a home where I can be short on substance and long on abuse. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of just about anyone or anything, and someone has been telling me lately that I seem to really enjoy complaining, so why not share my glowing attitude with the rest of the world?

So stop on by The Unpleasantness. If you've ever crossed me you can pretty much rest assured that someday your face along with a story I'm sure I'll get at least a few people to believe will grace its pages. If you haven't crossed me, you obviously haven't been trying hard enough.

You know who you are.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, March 04, 2007, Blogger Sean Hackbarth said...

Either you'll become a weblogging superstar from this or totally burnout. Pace yourself man! Great stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home