Monday, March 05, 2007

Need Feedback

I'm considering a short, mid-week trip to the Dells in the next couple of weeks. Basically, I'd like to relive a portion of my childhood and stay at a resort with a large indoor waterpark. So far the deals I've found all seem fairly comparable, so much of my decision will be based on the quality of the waterpark. My choices are:

  • The Wilderness
  • Great Wolf Run
  • The Kalahari

If anyone has any comments on any of these, or recommendations for someplace better, please leave a comment. Otherwise I may be spending my time off on a Slip-and-Slide in my kitchen.

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, March 05, 2007, Blogger J said...

I chaperoned some kids at the Kalahari last year. Very quality place, nice rooms. The indoor water park looked good, from what I saw chasing the rugrats around. Apparently there was a surfing simulator...

 
At 6:57 PM, March 05, 2007, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

If you want to relive your childhood, you have to stay at a turquoise colored Motor hotel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home