Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Polling the Masses

Regular readers of Ask Me Later will recall that for the last mid-term election I announced my candidacy for darned near everything. Considering my less than stellar performance, I took the opportunity at the last Drinking Right to poll some attendees on how they felt about various items on my platform.

Here's Aaron telling me what he though of my proposal to tax podcasting.


Fred gave his two cents in response to my proposal to have RUSD take over management of the entire state's school system.

Steve pretty much liked everything I stood for. In fact, he really liked it. Here he is showing me how many times he voted for me.


I have no idea who this guy is. He just wanted to flip me off. But I'm used to it.


Finally, Nick told me what he thinks about my position on government financed/controlled EVERYTHING! I think it's a long-needed sweeping reform. I also think Nick disagrees.

Of course, just because these photos appear here there's no reason to believe that someday these very same photos won't also appear here.
Nobody is safe. NOBODY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home