Tuesday, May 15, 2007

He'd better get used to it

Via Tim "The Cup" Cuprisin's blog, word has it that Mathew Blades, currently a DJ at a country station in Denver, has been hired to be part of the new morning team at WKTI.

I stopped listenting to WKTI right around the time I hit puberty, so I really couldn't care less about this news, but in reading Blades' bio, one thing really stood out:
As far as the music in my life I am one of those guys who says I like everything
and does. Except, heavy metal, hair bands, and polka music.

Man, did he pick the wrong town to move to.

3 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, May 15, 2007, Blogger James Wigderson said...

What the heck made WKTI think this guy is "the one"?
Forget the polka music. He hates hair bands and heavy metal? And he's coming to Milwaukee?

 
At 4:22 PM, May 15, 2007, Blogger David Casper said...

The culture shock this guy will feel will most likely knock down buildings.

 
At 4:51 PM, May 15, 2007, Blogger still Unreal... said...

6 months, TOPS.
:-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home