Thursday, May 31, 2007

A momentary lapse...

Sometimes, some things happen in life that make one take a moment to reassess one's priorities.

Some of these things can be bad. Others can be good.

This one is good.

So as much as I'd like to comment right now on so many things that are happening, y'know, in the grand scheme of things, none of it really matters.

As much as I'd like to take some moments from my day and do what I enjoy most, which is writing, I really don't mind that I can't.

There are just some things that are so much more important.

And those things are going to get most of my attention for now.

But before I go on my little hiatus, hand the keys over to Cantankerous for a few (or more) months, certain to return to you when I have something I really feel like saying, I'd like to leave you with some words I (re-)read recently that I think each and every one of us needs to keep in mind from time to time:

The human condition can be summed up in just one word, and this is the word: Embarrassment.

May we all go on to continuously embarrass ourselves, and enjoy every moment of it.

When I get back, I hope to enjoy myself thoroughly.

6 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, June 02, 2007, Blogger Tanker311 said...

Dude! you can;t leave me now! I can't type yet!!!!!

Hope all is well. Give me a shout when you get a chance.

 
At 4:02 PM, June 04, 2007, Blogger steveegg said...

Hope everything stays good, and you get back here STAT.

Question; what's happening with DR? The page still has the May one up, and my calendar has 8 days left until the 2nd Tuesday in June.

 
At 2:02 PM, June 05, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

Take care man... and when you come back... you better have stories. And don't be a stranger outside the blog world.

 
At 10:50 PM, June 05, 2007, Blogger steveegg said...

Ah, much better. I need my Heinekens.

Even if you're taking a hiatus, that doesn't mean you can't tip a few. Hell, that means you do need to tip a few :-)

 
At 11:41 PM, April 24, 2017, Blogger Unknown said...

- tai nhac chuong hay mien phi cho dien thoai, tuyen chon nhac chuong hay nhat, DOC NHAT, kho tai nhac chuong hay mien phi lon nhat hien nay

 
At 7:26 AM, March 25, 2020, Blogger Hong Nga said...

Tải nhạc mp3 miễn phí. Kho nhạc mp3 chất lượng cao cho điện thoại và máy tính. Bảng xếp hạng các bài hát hót

 

Post a Comment

<< Home