Friday, May 04, 2007

The Storm

Pete Fanning was right in his efforts to take the Sykes/McGee story national and has been copiously monitoring the net for coverage. With both Michele Malkin and Drudge picking up the story, bloggers and others outside the Cheddarshphere* are finding out just how repugnant an individual the "Commander" is.

In From the Cold

Sister Toldjah

Tailrank

The Kool Aid Report

American Pundit

MuskegonPundit

Paulies Point

Modern Tribalist

Updates...

Daily Pundit

Lone Star Times

For some reason the CBS affiliate in Chicago has picked up the story, but still nothing from 58 here in Milwaukee?

So has the CBS affiliate in Salt Lake City...via Fark.

Another Update...

You can keep an eye on what I know you're all holding your breath for by clicking here.

Also, check out the conversation on the Brew City Radio dicsussion board.

**Update by Cantankerous: Fox 6 got an interview with Sr. In it, he once again compares Charlie to Hitler, and goes so far as to threaten a fight, claiming, "I'll whoop your ass." No, folks, you can't make this stuff up. Unreal. They've got it posted already. Watch it here.

_____________________________

As I come across more of these, I'll try to update the list. Meanwhile, be sure to check out Pete's blog where he's also tracking local and national coverage.

*My apologies to any of those bloggers who actually are in the Cheddarsphere.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, May 04, 2007, Blogger Pete Fanning said...

Thanks David....for the kind comments...when I emailed Michelle this morning, I had no idea it would take off this quickly....and it has...it's time the nation knows.

 
At 3:42 PM, May 04, 2007, Blogger The Badgerland Conservative said...

No need to apologize. I presume we all know the Cheddarsphere blogs that are on this story already.

 
At 4:05 PM, May 04, 2007, Blogger David Casper said...

Peter, I should clarify. My apologies are to those bloggers I listed who may be part of the Cheddarsphere but I was unable to determine that from their blogs.

As for linking to those in the 'sphere, well, plenty of y'all have done a great job of that already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home