Sunday, May 20, 2007

What a dislocated shoulder looks like


See that 'bump' were that patch is? That is supposed to be on top of my shoulder, not in the middle of my arm!

Well, needless to say, I won't be blogging, driving or doing much else for awhile. I've got my arm in quite a contraption to keep it immobile. Doc says it'll need at least three weeks to heal and make sure the muscles can hold my shoulder in place. Sweet. Be good everyone! I'll have lots of time to read up though, so when I come back and can type with both hands: Look out!

No more weekend office-league football for me...at least for awhile!

9 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, May 20, 2007, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

Oh no!!!

How painful

Take care and feel better soon....

 
At 12:18 PM, May 20, 2007, Blogger Patrick said...

Ouch! Get well soon.

 
At 2:12 PM, May 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Sorry...

Play through the pain...

You can type one handed!

If you need anything, just ask.

 
At 2:46 PM, May 20, 2007, Blogger Tanker311 said...

Thanks everyone!

 
At 2:51 PM, May 20, 2007, Blogger Wendy said...

Ouch! Feel better soon!

 
At 8:43 PM, May 20, 2007, Blogger Jay Bullock said...

Aw, man. I told Rocco just to scare you.

Get better, eh?

 
At 5:00 PM, May 21, 2007, Blogger Michael J. Cheaney said...

OUCH! I hope you feel better soon!

Although if it makes you feel better (and I'm sure this won't) 2/12/02 I took a 29ft dive through a ceiling and dislocated/fractured my shoulder in 7 places. Took 18 months to heal.

Just remember 1 thing though, take plenty of extra padding along in public. "the Wing Ding" becomes a GIANT BULLS-EYE for Drunk people, sober people and kids!

 
At 11:59 AM, May 22, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

OWWWWWWW

Hey... at least nobody claim that you play like a girl. Only a hard core take no prioners type would go at it hard enough to do that.

 
At 1:25 PM, May 23, 2007, Blogger Milwaukee Girl said...

Oh my, oh my. The picture is painful not to even mention what it actually probably feels like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home